Thursday, January 25, 2007

EDGAR FONT VIDEOS!

Hello Adventurers & welcome YouTubers & MySpacers,

The videos I promised you can now be seen on a number of websites (youtube, myspace, ifilm, and soon for all of you at AOL). I couldn't wait until May to share them with you, and there are more to come. If you're new to this blog, welcome and I hope you enjoy the adventure. I'm reachable at patrick@armadillo-books.com if you have any questions, but there are times in the year when I'm out researching for the upcoming books and traveling to the locations I read about in the Font's journal.

In other news. I'm a few hours away from finishing the cover art for Adventure Two. Once it's done I'll post it here for all of you to see a comment on.

I'll tell you more then. Enjoy the videos!
Your friend & storyteller,
patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home