Friday, August 03, 2007

I return with news.



Hello adventurers,

I return from the location of Adventure Three with news. I am close to completing the cover art and have written eight chapters! We're on schedule for its release next summer! I still can't tell you where the next house on the Font's list is, but I will share this one illustration with you. Any guesses on what Audrey and Garrett are doing?

If you have completed "Adventure Two: The Fakersville Power Station" and solved the puzzle at the end you should know where you'll be heading next. I know the puzzle was harder than the last one, but to become a great adventurer I must continuously test your skills with more difficult problems. If you need help, write me an email and I'll give you a hint (it's not cheating). Type the answer from the adventure into the shark tooth puzzle on edgarfont.com and you'll be given a special glimpse at the "house."

Coming soon -- I will be starting "The Edgar Font Adventure Club." All adventurers are welcome to join no matter where you live or what your age. I'll post more information here once the page and details are up on the website. Be sure and spread the word to your friends about Edgar Font and get them in on the adventures!

I must go now and pack for my next trip. Ida and I are heading to Yosemite for a few nights of camping under the stars. It will be good to get away from the computer for a while.

I'll write to you and tell you all about it once I get back. Have an adventurous weekend!

Your friend & storyteller,
patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home