Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Invasion Continues!


Hello Adventurers,

NEXT REST STOP: EARTH is appearing all over the country. If you have read it or seen it on the shelf at your local book store let me know and I'll add your location to the invasion map.

Copies of the Kindle version are outselling the book, and readers from all over are loving the adventure. Here's what a few have written:

"Just finished the book. It has everything! Great work."
~Ryan in LA

"Currently reading Next Rest Stop: Earth by @PatrickHTDoyle and so far, I am digging... awesome!"
~Amy from SyFy's GHOST HUNTERS

"Finally pried @PatrickHTDoyle's NEXT REST STOP EARTH from @GHINick 's sweaty hands. He loved it so much, it disappeared the day it arrived."
~Crew from WhoForted Paranormal 'Zine

Feel free to contact me and tell m what you think. I look forward to reading your reviews.

Your friend & Storyteller,
~p

www.nextreststopearth.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home