Sunday, March 05, 2006

How to find me.

Hello Adventurers,

I am writing you from... I’m afraid I can’t tell you where I am at the moment. I’ll just say that it’s the house spotlighted in Adventure Two, and the town’s people here wish for it to remain a secret. You’ll have to wait for the release of that book in 2007 to understand their special request.

I received my first e-mail from Britni, a young adventurer in Ohio. I’m sorry it took so long to respond, Britni. I rarely check the mailbox that you sent it to. But my friends at Armadillo Books, knowing that I’m hard to find sometimes, forwarded your e-mail to me and has set up an address just in case you or anyone else has a question about the Edgar Font Adventure Series. Here it is:

house2haunt@yahoo.com

I’ll be checking this mailbox from time to time, and depending on if the area I am in has internet or not, will answer your questions in the order I receive them. In following the adventures of Edgar, Audrey, and Garrett Font I sometimes find myself in a town, village, or country that doesn’t even have a TV, so please be patient if days go by without an answer. I promise to answer all your questions when I’m able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home