Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Adventure Three?


Hello friends & Adventurers,

We are nearing the release of Adventure Three. In preparation, I have made many updates to edgarfont.com, with addition content coming in the months to come. Currently, I am finishing up the illustrations (there are nearly 100 in this book) and the text is running through the gauntlet of proofreaders. I understand Adventure Two went out with a few mistakes and it sickens me to know that. I would like to apologize for the errors and promise to keep a tighter rein on the powers that be in the future.

In addition to the Edgar Font series, I am also working on a number of other projects. Once I have news I will post it here. Until then, I invite you to explore the official website and email me any questions or comments you may have.

Have a warm day.
Your friend & storyteller,
patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home