Saturday, March 11, 2006

The EDGAR FONT website

Hello adventures,

If you click on the “Edgar Font” link you’ll discover that Mr. Font's room (the site) is still under construction. I just got off the satellite phone with my friend Paulo who’s building the site, and he told me that it should be ready in late May. Keep checking back here and I’ll let you know the second it’s ready for your visit. Until then please explore the other links listed. They should be names you already know. All three reflect the spirit of adventure that drove Edgar Font though life, and he considers them his friends.

If you send me an email addressed to house2haunt@yahoo.com I’ll send you a message when the site is open and the first adventure is out.

Make everyday of your life an adventure.

Your friend & storyteller,
Patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home