Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thank you Armadillo Books



Hello Adventurers,

This is a quick note before I catch my boat. So much has happened in the past year, and it makes my head spin with excitement knowing that the first adventure in the Edgar Font series is about to go to press. None of this would have been possible without my publisher. They're a new company and it's an honor to be a part of their team. Big thanks to everyone at Armadillo books for young readers for their hard work and support. They take care of all the business and paper work (stuff I know nothing about) which allows me to travel and explore the houses that Edgar, Audrey, and Garrett wrote about in the journal. Like now, I’m on my way out to a small island in... Opps. There’s the boat whistle. I have to go.

Your friend & storyteller,
Patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home